Contact Us & Support Info

Do you have questions or need more information? Would you like to support the educational efforts of the Association? (Donations are needed and greatly appreciated, though they are not tax deductible.) You can reach us or send your donation to the address below. Please feel free to call or eMail us as well.

Osceola County Taxpayers Association
5663 180th Street
Sibley, IA 51249
Ph 712-754-4099

Or Send Us Email